BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Ann: New high grade shoot discovered at Zoroastrian deposit, page-19

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Gwaihir

That outdated 2019 IIR research notes about potential mining difficulties is a bit long in the tooth to be quoting now after the PFS has addressed mining costs. If you are still concerned, the upcoming DFS will address that in much more detail plus the volume of underground mining is likely to reduce as the pit designs are enlarged due to a much higher gold price. The ongoing infill and extensional drilling programs are also likely to increase the volume of gold on offer at all of the sites planned to be mined which should help improve the financial viability of the various projects as more gold is recovered and processed through the new plant.

I think that much of the current concern about BDC is the lack of movement in the SP. That is completely understandable. When the SP does finally start to move upwards some of the fear will fade and eventually disappear. The DFS and funding will be the final steps required to achieve that. In the short term we have drilling results to look forward to. I laso hope that Rob Ryan can do a good sell job at the Diggers and Dealers conference. Yesterday Ann that Saracen will merge with Northern Star demonstrates that there is room for significant consolidation in the Gold industry. By the way NST operate a mine nearby that processes refractory ore. I heard a year ago that mine had 40% spare capacity in the roasting process.

Cheers W2
    Last edited by Wombat2: 07/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.