GBR 2.08% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: New high-grade vein discovery extends Mulga Bill deposit, page-25

1. 33,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1805
    I would not rely on anything I post I am not a geo , there is a poster that has come on board the SPR thread @WowVerJosh who seems to be on to it with geological modeling .
    But lets say from an amateurish perspective these recent drill holes extends the strike length about 20% over what the deeper yellow coloured resource is , and the grade looks a lot higher then subjectively the ore body will be substantially larger than the current 568 k ozs ,
    I am guessing each arrow on the diagram are conceptual plunging ore bodies the other advantage is the longer the strike the lower the strip ratio all things being equal although these are deeper drill holes than previous it looks like but I like the grade more than anything (more on that below ) .

the WGX mill is only 33 to 40 kms from OAUs garden valley , guessing that would cost $10 to a tonne to transport so negligible issue when the ore is worth around $400 a tonne ,

However if there is an issue with having to cart garden valley ore through the Meekatharra township where as from memory Mulga bill would be slightly South of the town on the road to Wiluna so not likely shire issues , but did not RMS haul ore from Vivian through Meeka to their checkers mill so there would have been a precedent set ?

Maybe GBR is more inclined to go on its own now as it seems to not have a one hit wonder like maybe OAU could end up being .

However I hold more OAU than GBR because lets say for argument sake GBR ended up with a large resource of 30 million tonnes at 2 grams and OAU ended up with half as many ounces but at 3 grams a tonne , and the cut off grade was 1 gram a tonne in both cases .

That would mean both in theory would have the same earnings after costs even though GBR has half as many ounces .

However Personally I would prefer OAU as less risk as more margin for error all things being equal so many cot cases out there from Mt Ida to CAI to the old GCY where having a lack of margin for error came back and bit them , exceptionally profitable mid cap companies like CMM with low grade are paradoxically the exception not the norm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $64.25K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112370 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.