KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ann: New high grade vein Mt Remarkable, page-52

1. 11,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4658
    To be fair, your input is worthless and nobody will be listening to you. All i see is embarrassing chit chat arguments with no solid evidence or data. Skip along please. You have it right that the share price is well down and that's about it. What you haven't said is that currently we are a good buy with lots of upside moving forward IMO. The economics of our 2 main projects, gold and hpa are worth well more than a 2.6c priced stock. Market sentiment is well down sector wide but as we all know in the stock game, this is cyclical and we will be back! Plenty more announcements to come and for those buying or accumulating now, you will be well rewarded in the coming months/years. Those who bought at the high... I feel for you and you will have to be a bit more patient to get your dough back, but it will come!

GOLD
    Gold price has been well down since the start of 2021 and as we have seen in in recent updates from management regarding Mt Remarkable, there has been very little excitement in it. This is not a KRR issue, I repeat gold has not been hot. I hold a few gold juniors and all of them are suffering and solid announcements have done nothing for their SP too. However with rising debt and countries still in the grip of the pandemic and little turn around in sight for 2021 at least, inflation will create issues and thus gold will return to new highs!

HPA
    Plenty of news to come regarding this. Seems like the market is pretty excited about HPA with huge demand expected globally into the future. Going by our peers and recent results, most are expecting this regarding HPA. Check out the FYI and ADN charts if you want to know about HPA market sentiment.
    As management have stated in the last quarterly: "The completion of the metallurgical testwork and engineering studies to finalise the PFS is now expected in Q1 2021." Now my calculations say there are just days remaining in the quarter so this could be announced at any time. I know everyone has come to expect pretty lacklustre performance for the SP following our announcements lately (there is not a lot of hype and belief at the moment which I can understand). But taking a risk and entering stocks at low points like this when people are negative and downramping is how you can increase your profits IMO! Especially if you have looked at project fundamentals and done your research. Personally I think a good looking PFS regarding the HPA will re-rate us and we can get a decent bump up and new support levels following this. I would not be surprised to see 5c support base in the next few months and beyond that with a little excitement and changing sentiment then anything is possible. We have seen decent volume can move this stock pretty quickly. No way would I even think of exiting this stock below 5c because in my view we are a company worth much more than this!

Good luck everyone and ignore the negativity for your own sanity.
    Last edited by coto: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.386K 170.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1037920 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 955707 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.