SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: New High-Grade Zones Encountered in NAL Drilling, page-49

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thank you Miles and Muddy.

I was down 45% and normally stop at about 5 but never more than ten. I decided to buy and hold for the future driven by FOMO of not being long term in anything.

The point for me is this, we don’t have to make the money back in the same companies we made the loss. I think there is a high probability this management will find new and creative ways to erode capital at shareholders detriment over the long term. Hope just doesn’t sustain the discomfort of holding and hoping for me. IMO if there was a change to competent mgt that benefited shareholders instead of just lining their pockets, and the nullification of the PLL $900 per tonne offtake agreement I would be in for the long term as originally intended because the resources are good.
    Hope is hell in my opinion. I would rather manage to the best of my ability and fail than rely on hope, at least it empowers and gives learning opportunities. My outcome was due to my sloppiness and laziness of selection. Owning this and opting to manage probabilities with discipline going forward is my best chance of recovery IMO. Screw hope.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.