TLM 1.89% 27.0¢ talisman mining limited

I think that the 5% zonation is wide enough in itself. They've...

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    I think that the 5% zonation is wide enough in itself. They've reported 1%-5% grades elsewhere as well. I think given the prospective nature here it's more than enough to warrant double/triple the MC considering many juniors with this MC are table rock chip samples and hoping for a sniff of copper.

27m at 5% copper means it doesn't matter about .5% elsewhere. 5% is outrageously good. The real test to whether this can sustain a mine now comes down to tonnage. There no doubt that what they do have is economical and now further tonnage will give it a tier 3/2 mine life.

IMV if you considered the project on it's own it's very good value. the 10m in cash and the other projects and the NSR royalty on 2 tier 2 nickel projects makes me feel this is a low risk option without the copper project.

Compare some of the penny stock copper grade hits and if anything comes remotely close to 5% with over 10m of intercept i'll sit up. Widespread lower grade can be ok but the grade determine then this will launch the MC because there only 1-2 mines globally which have 5% grading. 3% puts you in the top 10

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/TLM/01974981.pdf

worth looking into degrussa which sandfire operated. Not suggesting TLM will get anywhere near this degrussa had mind blowing grades but just showing that these are not a stretch. Especially lode on the right 20-30m width at 3-5% grade. Recalleding TLM had 27m at 6% and hasn't tested anything deeper.
    They obviously need more overall tonnage which if theres a deeper feeder system should come. I think degrussa had 6mT at 6% grade which translated to the below economics back in 2011.

Guess who they bought the remaining 30% off that project? It was TLM.

additionally more work and drilling to ever prove something similar in overall tonnage

degrussa.PNG

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $50.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $2 8

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41578 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.