TLM 3.77% 25.5¢ talisman mining limited

Ann: New, high-priority exploration target identified at Lachlan, page-20

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    Whilst I'd like to take credit for the S/P moving since I started posting I can't, as I don't see it as true.

Long term T/A entries would have been watching some of the weekly charts which only recently started to show an end in a long term down trend and a good base here around 9c-10c

Secondly, there has been some period in this current base level where the S/P has bounced a few times 10-15% that's before i invested and started posting.

Thirdly, copper price is going ballistic and copper stocks have been getting some love so there would be some buyer interest there.

There is potentially few people that follow me and buy what I buy. Whilst i would never recommend that, that is peoples prerogative and thus there may have been a minimal increase in interest due to me posting a little here and on twitter. Sometimes, all stocks need is market penetration. If an announcement hits 100 readers and it's got a 1% hit ratio you get 1 new investor. Increase that to 1000 and now you've got 10 investors. 10 times as much interest.

One of the actual handy features of HC is views on announcements or threads. It makes it easy for me to gauge what the market saturation is for a company. Companies with very low market saturation generally are undervalued. So when I stumble on stocks with good fundamentals, seemingly good T/A for entries/top ups and the market penetration is low then all it needs is some more interest to drive the price back towards a fairer value. There was a couple stocks I've owned that had very few posters involved. Sometimes took market 3-4months even 8months on one stock before i felt it saturated the market.

All that said, if the company doesn't have something worth investing for the market penetration only gets you so far. I tend to post more frequently until the market begins to validate what i think to be fair value. Then I free-carry my capital (i will almost always do this when buying penny stocks).

I think companies struggle to get as much respect as some individual might as they have an obligation and vested interest to make the company sound great. Second to that they are fairly limited to what they can say. I.e. they can't state some of the hypothetical stuff i am, or say we believe our company is worth 50m because of peer valuation etc etc. Whereas an individual can.

Further to this, i think people have learnt over time that i will call stuff as i see it. Regardless whether i am invested or not. I am often conservative in my valuations on stocks i hold and often quite respectful and kind in valuations in ones I don't hold. I always indicate when i buy or sell and always indicate my rough targets of when i do so. Perhaps for those reasons people who do follow me are more likely to do their own due diligence in the stocks i post on knowing i am not there to pump and dump and if there's something that is a risk i will call it out.

In summary, sometimes it only takes a few people to slightly start the momentum. I would think that if i have been part of it, it would have been very very minimal as I don't think people on HC generally affect the S/P of stocks - but i do believe if you have a few reputable people interested that you may gather momentum quicker than otherwise would have happened naturally upon it's own accord. With that in mind i am very mindful about what i post and what targets i set on companies as i am mindful that there may be people who trust what i say and so i do try to be conservative and get as many right as i can. If i am just trading i will state as such. e.g EM1 invested on a pure trade and stop lossed out which i told the forum i would do. I have not posted or pumped the stock into that sell as that is totally irresponsible and unethical.

Anywas back to market awareness on TLM, You'd need to go back to July last year on the TLM threads to find a single post with double digit likes. Would suggest no one has had anything good to say, nothing good is happening or simply not that many people are reading the threads here and potential. I would garner it's the latter. If TLM was on the HC top discussed list or had some of the twitter pumpers on it for a few days running I'd bet my left squirrel this isn't trading at today's value. IMV i like to get in before these guys so when i do free-carry it's into the guys attempting to pump it.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $48.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $41.63K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.