TLM 3.77% 25.5¢ talisman mining limited

Ann: New, high-priority exploration target identified at Lachlan, page-21

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    Update to the charts posted in quoted post.

TLM daily 2.PNG

Daily did bounce in the oversold stochastics as suspected. Currently is showing a break of the long term trend in blue. The resistance shown at 11c is what is currently being tested. I would like to see a few days above 11c/10.5 and ideally a close above 11c.

Longer term. the weekly which is what drew me back into TLM had shown potentially a long term downtrend was finishing. MACD first time green in a very long time here. stochastic cross and bounce from oversold.
    TLM weekly 3.PNG

11c is the first resistance then 12.5c. Fibonacci retrace is set to 13c also. So need a bit of good fortune to clear that from a T/A perspective but volume has been ok last couple days and green so hopefully continues as the market starts to saturate a little more in regards to the fundamental opportunity. IMV a market cap of 36m with 10m cash is only EV of 25m. For a company with a very good copper project, a high chance at lucknow and the NSR royalty in nickel (which is a commodity seriously heating up, including to some of the mining majors) is what would appear favourable to to return to mining and thus that royalty may turn into a nice little cash generator in months to come.

The risk with the stock is nothing happens and no progress is made. Same as any. What offsets that is the 10m cash means no CR for 2-3years. Kerry Harmanis owns a bucketload and his own cash invested so ultimately comes down to the direction he's pushing for. I've emailed the company to seek further information regarding the board stance and also how much attention the company will be getting for the director team in the foreseeable future.

*disclosure my entry is under 10c. I will likely sell half my stock when/if this reaches 19-20c again. If there's something material in nature relating to the deeper feeder system that strategy may change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $48.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $41.63K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.