MEU 2.13% 4.6¢ marmota limited

With thee current ego if our mining minister U is totally out...

1. 5,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    With thee current ego if our mining minister U is totally out takinfof question. Too expensive too this that and other... he claims other pro U are readind different research paper.
    maybe he is NOT reading anything just taking a lab political line are they came in on a green agenda and election mood is on again. Can one imagine the fallout fir them if they say are now looking at U.
    seems there agenda isn't stopping us exporting it....so by his statement and convictions the rest of the world is wrong.
    to me there are new techs new modular plants and reuse of spent rods to handle waste concern said to deplete to only 10% of current radioactive waste piles.
    all thise things IV come across little discussed. The reuse of rods many years ago,vtgink out if UK a lady scientist
    I'm concerned that we are becoming a professional drilling company the focus to distract from that we should be pouring gold NOW with record prices. Clearly over due and why. There should be a rush to get this off ground and then we will attract insto to share register,
    folk encouraged to email why the delay in gold production . the excuse of drilling results and legal action doesnt set well with me.
    hey can we sue for 6 months of list production wages redriling the list goes on...and shareholder loss if captial growth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $47K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225019 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 211960 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.