SBR 5.26% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

Bas , I love your creativity and the fact that you are adding...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Bas , I love your creativity and the fact that you are adding some real value to the discussion .
    I have to bow to Duggers' extensive professional experience and local knowledge to accept that he is taking the appropriate approach to extending our resource with the proposed new hole .
    Until the most recent announcement , I had the impression that our next hole was going to be into the new strong conductor to the West of Discovery ( maybe my impression was incorrect ??) and ALSO deeper under the Discovery zone .
    The proposed new hole appears to be a change in strategy from that articulated by SBR ON 2/3/23 .
    Why ?? I don't know ....but could you use your obvious technical skills to draw the location of the pegmatite dykes identified in SBDD004 ( 205-214M AND 262-272 M) on a reproduction of the diagram in your post .
    That may provide a possible clue as to why our next hole is located where proposed ......and also as to whether the pegmatite appears to be mineralised to those that have seen the core ???
    Maybe I am guessing too much ???

Ta
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.124K 229.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 629 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 135089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.