NOX 0.00% 7.0¢ noxopharm limited

Chris Have been a holder in Professor Kelly led companies for...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Chris

Have been a holder in Professor Kelly led companies for seventeen or so years. Not suggesting this as advice but over that time, I have seen negative posters come and go. It happens everywhere.

Now if the goal is to get under someone's skin, as perhaps in your case, there is a particular individual who is winning. It's just something to consider. I'm not going to say that I haven't been at least somewhat guilty of falling for this myself because I have. I have also had to learn that being civil - or leaving it to others who can be - is the smart play.

Also to take into account, it seems patently obvious that there will be news to look forward to (and potentially of greater significance than today's release), before June has ended. From that point onwards, the news cycle seems like it will continue to churn out value driving matters and milestones that really ought to put a lid on the relevance of any negative posters. History suggests that at least someone won't stay in their box but if an opinion isn't relevant, then who cares?

In the meantime, my actual advice is accept that these individuals exist, but trust that our own posters like RBx, Apples and others are more than capable of putting them to the sword.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2.863K 40.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141114 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.