NOX 4.48% 7.0¢ noxopharm limited

RBx: why are you referencing a blog from 2019? Frankly I’d be...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    RBx: why are you referencing a blog from 2019? Frankly I’d be more interested to hear what the lupin investigators say about their study ( it is technically their study right? Not actually Nox’’s).
    Around 1 in 5 in Warmth had liver or lung metastases, predicts worse outcome. That’s Almost twice higher % than in Lupin. 20% warmth patients had prior radium 223.
    these are quite different populations and if anything seems warmth patients may have had worse prognosis characteristics from start which even you have to acknowledge is possible . A blog from 2019 proves nothing.
    imo an inappropriate efficacy comparison that’s got gaping holes in it. Probably because I’ve taken Stayso’s sword to it.

do you genuinely support the company line that adding Nox drug provides 71% survival improvement over lutetium? Novartis or any other Pharma co would never get away with massive claims like this for their products.

ChrisW: you seem a classy guy. It’s “your wife”, not “you’re wife”. Always love the contributions in this forum from the knuckle dragger section of the population

a bientot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $20.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ $3.77K 54.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141114 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 45399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.