PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I think it is well worth to look at Jain Foundation.-- Their...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    I think it is well worth to look at Jain Foundation.-- Their Mission and Strategy

• The Jain Foundation is a non-profit disease foundation established by Ajit Jain of Berkshire Hathaway in the hopes of curing dysferlinopathy, also referred to as LGMD2B, LGMDR2, or Miyoshi Myopathy 1.

• The Jain Foundation is currently located in Seattle, Washington, USA and is privately funded.

• The Jain Foundation’s mission is to cure muscular dystrophies caused by dysferlin protein deficiency. These dystrophies are collectively termed dysferlinopathy, but are also referred to as LGMD2B, LGMDR2, or Miyoshi Myopathy 1 (MM1). Dysferlinopathy is an orphan disease afflicting approximately 8-10 people/million.

• The Foundation’s focused strategy includes funding and actively monitoring the progress of scientific research projects in key pathways towards a cure, providing financial and logistical support to promising drug candidates to accelerate them to clinical trials, funding clinical trials and studies, encouraging collaboration among scientists, and educating dysferlinopathy patients about their disease and helping them with their diagnosis.

• The Jain Foundation funds research projects around the world to better understand and develop therapies for this rare disease and plays an active role in managing the projects it funds. In addition to requiring accountability and transparency, the Jain Foundation encourages the sharing of ideas and resources between research teams in order to maximize efficiency and hasten development of a cure for dysferlinopathy.

I'm great Jain Foundation Choose ANP as their prefer candidate!!... Meaning we have something to offer..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.