ORM 0.00% 3.0¢ orion metals limited

re: Ann: New Information on Killi Killi REE P... I see light at...

1. 42 Posts.
    re: Ann: New Information on Killi Killi REE P... I see light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps finally ORM will reward my patience.

This is what we are probably looking at....

Alkaline Igneous Rocks and Magmas

Alkaline igneous rocks form from cooling of magmas derived by small degrees of partial melting of rocks in the Earth's mantle. The formation of alkaline rocks is complex and not fully understood but can be thought of as a geologic process that extracts and concentrates those elements that do not fit into the structure of the common rock-forming minerals.

The resulting alkaline magmas are rare and unusually enriched in elements such as zirconium, niobium, strontium, barium, lithium, and the rare earth elements. When these magmas ascend into the Earth's crust, their chemical composition undergoes further changes in response to variations in pressure, temperature, and composition of surrounding rocks. The result is an astonishing diversity of rock types that are variably enriched in economic elements, including the rare earth elements. The mineral deposits associated with these rocks are likewise quite diverse and awkward to classify, in that the distinctive features of these deposits and their rarity can result in classifications that have only one or a few known examples.

http://geology.com/usgs/ree-geology/

It would seem ORM are admitting ever so subtly that they didn't bother to research killi killi properly. Hence they have been stuffing around and drilling in the wrong places... YAY.

Gold is probably one of those economic elements that the deposit is enriched in. So far ORM have only drilled other areas nearby where they have found anomalous gold. From the Professors previous report i concluded that the gold deposits nearby would be formed by gold pentafluoride (melting point 60C).
    This not much of a stretch. We were told previously that fluorine was present and considering this might be a alkaline deposit that would make sense. So the gold nearby is probably from an alkaline source and this source is probably packed with GOLD

... gold bugs rejoice

ORM seem to have realised that they need help. To their credit they seem to have gotten it. Hopefully they will know exactly where to drill this time round and they will rush through a few of the results. That way us poor suffering ORM shareholders will need not suffer much longer.

If the reality is anything like the analysis is hinting, ORM will be trading far higher (dollars not cents).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.