ZGL 0.00% 8.8¢ zicom group limited

gc,Valid points , however we really need to look where ZGL will...

1. 7,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    gc,
    Valid points , however we really need to look where ZGL will transform into a few years down the track.
    Look at the Dec half year.
    1) Construction revenues down 34% from PCP...EBIT down to7%.
    2) Oil services revenues up 4.5%.....EBIT 8%.
    Those 2 divisions are struggling like all MS/Construction/Oil Services outfits we are all familiar with......ZGL is technically outperforming every single one of them.
    3) PE revenues up 60%.....EBIT up to 12.6%.
    The PE division is the best performing.... growth & margin wise (perhaps not your elite margin,but we can't dismiss it as low tech)....Is there a scope for improvement?
    I can't describe the Construction Division currently as "stable" when it is contributing 34% less & its margin is squeezed to 7%.
    I'd like to see ZGL with smooth , non cyclical ,sustained growth which will be achieved by growing the PE division & the start ups to such an extent that the influence of the laggards has little impact.
    Obviously we are all hoping for a turn around in the lagging sectors ( there are some early signs of a bottom) & continue the growth trajectory of of the PE.
    There will be periods when ZGL is firing on all cylinders....Something to look forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 103000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.