ZGL 0.00% 8.0¢ zicom group limited

For demerger, you may have to wait another 10-20 years when the...

1. 515 Posts.
    For demerger, you may have to wait another 10-20 years when the father steps down and gives power to his sons. No knowledge about his two sons personally but I made an educated guess that all sons with a prestige degree and are taking on family business would have some desire to achieve the greatest success in the family history, so they may want to do some restructuring down the track. As far as now is concerned, the father seems don't care about short term market valuations. If the company would be valued less by market simply becouse one of its business segment is out of favour, then that doesn't bother him much.

For ZGL, I believe the danger lies in the transition. ZGL is a small company with limited poket, however typical start ups often requires more funding than initially expected. Venture Capitalism requires very high expertise and at the moment neither the father nor the two sons have much proven track in managing those medical inventions. The company may lost focus, exhausting its managerial capability, or finding itself hard to meet the budget. Thus much scruinity is still required to track the co's developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 185000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 22393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.