AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

[IMG] Dear Shareholders, One of my goals as CEO is to improve...

1. 2,080 Posts.

Dear Shareholders,

One of my goals as CEO is to improve the communication between the company and shareholders. Over the past couple of years, Alexium has struggled to communicate the complicated and sometimes messy process of building a business, particularly in the pre-revenue phase we were in. Starting next week, I will be conducting the first of a series of webcasts, where you, the shareholders, will determine the message. You will have the chance to submit any questions you have about the business, and I, along with key leaders of Alexium, will do our best to provide clarity regarding the topics you want to hear about most: our products, recent successes, market dynamics, etc. My goal is to maximize information flow and shareholder understanding, within the bounds of our reporting obligations in an informal shareholder-friendly manner.

The first webcast will take place on Wednesday, August 23rd at 8:30amSydney Time. Please pre-register for the webcast here. We will begin accepting questions through the Alexium website or at: [email protected]beginning 30 minutes prior to the webcast and we will continue to accept questions throughout the event. The webcast will last 60 minutes and we will get to as many questions as we possibly can.

I look forward to the dialogue to come.

Sincerely,

Dirk L. Van Hyning, Ph.D.
    Alexium CEO

I hope the other key leaders involved aren't the same ones that created all the existing problems!
    Last edited by melastcracker: 16/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.