BET 13.6% 12.5¢ betmakers technology group ltd

On my news feed todaySeptember 27, 2022Sports Betting In his...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    On my news feed today

September 27, 2022Sports Betting

In his trademark column, Bill J. Pascrell III, Esq. proposes to readers of Gaming America his solution for turning around the fortunes of horseracing in the US.

With the introduction of fixed-odds horse betting, the future of horseracing in the US is bright. It is far more consumer-friendly, more in line with responsible gambling standards, and will attract younger punters more familiar with sports betting type wagers, giving the industry a much-needed shot in the arm for the future. Far more states have introduced regulations or legislation to permit fixed-odds horseracing in their respective jurisdictions. As the success of Monmouth Park’s trailblazing entry into fixed-odds horse betting grows, more states will jump in for sure.

Fixed-odds betting represents the most exciting and transformative change to horse racing in the last 50 years. We are witnessing incredible innovation in the sport with Entain’s recent launch of a world-first, virtual reality horseracing experience in the UK. Horseracing continues to grow in popularity, due in large part to the industry’s embrace and promotion of fixed-odds betting.

Perhaps most importantly, bettors around the world are slowly but surely finding themselves with new and exciting means of recreation – and we’re only getting started. I hope that elected officials, regulators, industry leaders and bettors choose to support fixed-odds horse betting in the years to come, as a means of promoting efficiency, profitability, responsible gambling and fun for all involved.

https://gamingamerica.com/magazine/5940/the-power-of-fixedodds-horse-betting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $120.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $108.3K 894.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92863 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 64794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 151623
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.