BET 13.6% 12.5¢ betmakers technology group ltd

By Ron Flatter July 23, 2022 10:49pm “The bulk of the money, I...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

By Ron Flatter July 23, 2022 10:49pm

“The bulk of the money, I would say close to 90 percent, is on the two favorites at the moment,” Dallas Baker,
    head of international operations for BetMakers, said Saturday morning.

The debate was stoked first this week by Brad Thomas, a public handicapper for more than 40 years who writes
    the pari-mutuel morning line at Monmouth Park.

Thomas continued making his case for Taiba by pointing out Jack Christopher, a two-time Grade 1 winner, never
    has raced the 1 1/8-mile distance of the Haskell.

“We’ve taken more money on Taiba, probably 2-1 the amount of money of Jack Christopher,” he said. “So we’re
    holding twice as much money on Taiba as we are on Jack Christopher. The market interest is definitely with the Bob
    Baffert-trained Taiba.

Allthe while, BetMakers has been taking an increasing flow of money that will bethe most it has handled since it established fixed-odds, horse-race wagering inNew Jersey on May 6. While the pari-mutuels are available both on site andonline via advanced-deposit wagering, the BetMakers market has been open only atthe track.“We’vealmost got to a half-million dollars turnover now,” Baker said. “I think the numbers that we’re talkingnow are going to have a couple zeroes on the end of them as soon as we get online(with a mobile app), which is about on par with what we thought. We definitelydidn’t go about setting any world records.”BetMakers,which is a Horse Racing Nation sponsor, targeted this weekend to launchan app that would make fixed-odds betting available across New Jersey.

“Theteam is working phenomenal hours to try to get this up and running by(Saturday),” Baker said. “If that happens, obviously people can start bettingonline. That’s when we really start to see the program developing the way wewant it to.”Becausethe Monmouth pari-mutuels and BetMakers fixed odds represent separate markets,it is entirely possible there could be two favorites by the scheduled post timeof 5:45 p.m. EDT

https://www.horseracingnation.com/news/Haskell_2022_Debate_rages_over_favorite_in_1_million_Haskell_123

Race results
    https://www.equibase.com/static/chart/summary/MTH072322USA12-EQB.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $120.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $108.3K 894.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92863 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 64794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 151623
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.