ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    So you got a plane fetish? Ok, heres a little more for ya. You could theoretically land an A380 at MBB, although might have a little trouble turning on the pads at the ends.

Its about a 20km drive for WGP workers from site to Airport, so thats a big difference in making the FIFO process more streamlined. You could be home in Perth within 3 hours of leaving your WGP donga.

Correction, WGP is visible here on Google Maps..
    @wilbur27
    Yeah but how are they going to be loaded? To me it seems the low grade stockpiles on the JV temements are not worth hauling . A trucked in load of ore would need to have a min grade of 5gpt to be worth it, keeping in mind the 60/40 profit share arrangement. To get it they will have to selectively chase and mine out each shoot/vein in these near surface high grade deposits?

So at Blue Bar, hypothetically, they could start with a 20m+ deep pit, but you need a dump truck to bring the ore to surface, and can a bin on a quad train take a dump from a 300T Komatsu/Caterpillar truck? I dont think so. They'll probably use smaller equiment I guess.

Ive not worked in a mine, so no idea what the mechanics of the exercise would be, but thats just some thoughts going thru my mind.
    @JacobW
    At times of war, gold and oil are is doing what they are supposed to do. Giddy on up! A Taiwanese invasion will get you the trifecta!
    Last edited by Load: 15/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.