CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Surely POG comes into that equation (less impact with the hedge...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Surely POG comes into that equation (less impact with the hedge I know) but gold hit an all time high today in AUD it seems. Should it remain at these levels or keep increasing as many are predicting could be the short term saviour we need and of most significance potentially avoid the need for a further dilutive capital raise. I think to avoid a raise though either the terms with Mac will need to be negotiated in the short term (although beyond our control again feel Mac having the hedge is still a significant factor should such negotiations be taking place and or/push out some of the hedge to take advantage of the higher prices (as long as this is used to pay down debt) (not sure if Mac have a say in this option or if management can just do it). IMO though if we can stave off a capital raise that is the most important thing, hopefully management are on the same page. Its a precarious situation but from working in finance/PE hoping management have the right intentions and sense to manage the finances diligently and in the best interest of us mere shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.