CAI 4.00% 12.0¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: New Large High-Grade Satellite Deposits to Feed Warrawoona, page-53

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    I think the AISC to extract and transport ore from the satellite deposits will be higher than $2000 / oz, because of the extra (double) handling and smaller scale. Bulk mining at WGP gives some economy. - ore is carried once only, excavator to dump truck which offloads to the crusher chute.

But yeah if they manage to get a lot of extra ounces, no problem, down comes the AISC.

@wilbur27

Just be careful with that, one of the first lessons you have to learn in this game is not to believe everything you hear. CEOs will always paint a rosy picture and gild the lily. Because of Daves opaqueness in his reporting, CAI SHers have more questions than answers about the way things have unfolded.

Rather than another feelgood CRUX interview, he should be issuing a Letter to Shareholders and coming clean on a lot of issues, especially the grade. I get the feeling the over promising has stopped and projections are more consevative now, so hopefully he's learned that much.

Despite all that, I think he is doing his best for Calidus, given his and Alkane's investment level. Hell, if it was me holding 21M shares when Calidus hit $1, I would have sold the lot and called it quits. Im a lazy bastard, and to hell with working for a living, I'd be off to Mediterranea!

But since you're in transport, what would it cost in $ per 200km trip (100kms each way lets say) to transport 100T of ore? Or how much can a quad carry?
    #lttpips

Thanks for the info. The 777 has 92T payload y'all.

Given the reduced travel time from site to Perth, do you think there will be a marked difference in attraction for people to work at the site, especially professionals (consultants)?

Do you have any views on the claimed ore dilution issues onsite (assuming you worked at WGP)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $174.9K 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 705158 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1129281 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 857844
Last updated 15.39pm 31/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.