LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

I sold at 4 and a few at 5 today. Was happy with the trade but...

1. 3,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    I sold at 4 and a few at 5 today. Was happy with the trade but nothing changed. Will be interesting to see if management release further results to maintain momentum or if they played there hand today and pull a capital raising this week before the quarterly due. Obviously a lot of amateurs here who give any credibility to rock chips results as any one who been around a while fully aware investing on rock chip samples is a fast way to burn cash fast as the only accurate samples are drill core samples. Is like a chess game watching how management play this out. Will happily sit on the sidelines and watch for there next move rather than try to anticipate it, as to much money to be potentially lost here if they pull a CR. Will be interesting to see the broker data tomorrow to see who selling if people here are correct and the results are so amazing as the participants who received the 800 million at 3 are a lot more savvy than the average retail holder thinking they scratched a SET FOR LIFE scratchie on a few pretty average rock chip samples.There wasn’t a huge volume traded at 3 as a lot of the buys I tried couldn’t be executed just showing most of the volume wash wash trades. I ain’t here to make friends, I’m here to make money. Good luck, am just happy I managed a win as it could have gone either way but had a little bit of confidence 4 would have come around as there a lot of recent shares to dump into retail holders and brokers hate losing money and LNR will need to pass the hat around really soon unless alternative funding has been secured but if this was the case they would have had to inform the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $19.93K 5.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 62643013 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5660879 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 853166
Last updated 15.05pm 14/06/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.