PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

An extremely poor and crude method to come up with a number???...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    An extremely poor and crude method to come up with a number??? )”(if possible)
    Last big announcement like this, on 23/May.
    That lake was 34km sq . This one is 30km sq but it sounds like it needs more work.

The other one resulted in $1 million per month. Say this one might result in $800,000 - $900,000 per month but for how long??? Let’s say it’s 70% - 80% of extra revenue on top.

That means Phoslock has increased it’s future workload/revenue by 70% for 2020.

Of course my figures are just wild and probably very false guess. My brain is very tired and I am not good with numbers, I am story person instead.

So last week YouTube clip was your last chance to top up. (I had no funds ). Now I am expecting PET to race away before heading back to consolidation. Hopefully it will settle at a higher level.

If this contract was won in US or Europe - it will hit main stream media and the price rise will be unimaginable. Beyond what we have seen in any other stock. Since it’s “only” China, western media will probably won’t take much notice.

I will be shocked if we don’t see a massive raise today. Any critics of PET out there, this announcement will stick on you. “Conceptual” company/speculative investment my ass!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.