PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: New Large Project in Wuhan, China, page-76

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I agree this stock is not conducive to day trading atm ..... and that's ok for me because I am a mid-term momentum 'investor'.
    PET is going to bounce at some stage and when that happens it will be a wild ride for a few weeks. I was observing another stock something like this last financial year when it was about $1.70. It started to run, I watched and then I finally bought in a few days later when it had already run about +30%. It just kept running because those who held it realised it was capable of going to much higher prices. Within a short space of time it had gone up to a touch over $7.00 for a few days. I won't name the code here but it was a manufactured product in a typically boring industry and segment where the pipeline of orders grew very rapidly.
    It ended up being the company that enjoyed the greatest SP growth on the whole ASX last financial year. There are many similarities with PET. I really feel this is a buy, accumulate & hold stock until the big run happens.
    I hope I am right !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.