SVL 0.00% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

On a monsoonal day on the plantation and having a bit of time...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    On a monsoonal day on the plantation and having a bit of time decided to reason why I am still in SVL. So as Silver Roo suggests I am addicted to the shiny stuff. So not only investing in stocks but the hardware is my game. To understand this one you must travel back in time 5 yrs or so and the current bunch of managers must have planned this entire scenario including the acquisition from Kingscote of the named Bowdens Silver. The method to acquire Bowdens certainly was a planned slug where shareholders to date have drawn the short end of the stick.
    McClure big noted that almost 12 mths ago all feasibility studies including EIS would be completed. Typical smoke and mirrors management. Make the statements loud and audacious then pump the SP. Nothing new here.
    So according to the Bowdens Silver December 2017 the Company has spent $2,000,000.00 locally. Excuse me; you, me us the shareholders did and pay McClure also. So we have a sheep ranch which looks like about 30 employees at Bowden and turned it into a holiday park.

I don't believe the plan of McClure is to mine. Just playing the waiting game for precious metals to rise drastically and then try and flog our mine to a Chinese buddy and bingo.

So is SVL a good investment? Not with Board and Management with private agenda. This EIS is beyond a joke. The mining plan should be finalised with all infrastructure beginning to look positive. But at Bowdens there is sheep and more sheep and alpaca next!

How about more real mining info and ends this hunt for more lots of nothing as it is shareholders funds like the what!!! $2,000,000.00 spent locally and no future of ever earning a dime.

I am 50/50 here and if my mine I would be 2 years advanced than these clowns at Bowdens Holiday Park.

I hope there is a response as we might as well sell out here buy silver bars wait for price rise then enjoy life.

I purchase stocks for the ride and enjoyment of the process not for trial and error factor from management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $292.4K 1.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1746322 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 506441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.