SVL 6.25% 17.0¢ silver mines limited

Full text from the Mudgee Guardian follows SPECIAL MEMBER OF LUE...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Full text from the Mudgee Guardian follows
    SPECIAL MEMBER OF LUE COMMUNITY SITS IN PROTEST
    A very special member of the Lue Community unexpectedly tuned up outside the front gate of the Bowdens Silver project at Lue today (November 2) in a silent protest against the proposed silver and lead mine.

Spotted by a local resident he was walking along the road outside proposed mine site looking to get a drink in the precious water that is Bingman Creek and runs through the Bowdens property.

He sat up in a small tree on the Battens Road at the Bingman Crossing just outside the proposed mine while locals and kids from Lue School looked on in awe of the little fellow.

This little blokes appearance is a "death knock" for the mining company that is attempting to get an approval for a massive open cut, toxic lead and water hungry mine in the pristine and delicate environment that is Lue.

Tom Combes

And $2,000,000.00 spent in and around Mudgee to calm the folk. Well if there are Koalas in the vicinity even the old Roo is now understanding why Kingsgate dumped it for $25m. So let's have a real update from the Chairman as this now stinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $256.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $314.4K 1.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2123594 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.