SVL 3.13% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

I was invested in SVL for quite along time a few years ago... I...

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I was invested in SVL for quite along time a few years ago... I remember when Bowdens was first purchased... if my memory serves me correct N feathersby (pretty sure that was his name) he was a Wild West investor with deep pockets... he come on the scene cashed up and funded the Aqusition, he ramped the heck out of the company to fund managers and investors... the share price went to around 30cents and then he dumped, he sold completely out (I don’t know where he is today? does anyone know?) he made a massive amount of money in just a few months... I remember thinking... why would this bloke make a massive acquisition and just sell out like that? Obviously just to turn a quick buck... no real conviction! I decided to sell out after the announcement... announcing he had zero shares invested.

SVL has a significant amount of silver.... I’m sure it will be in production one day.
    if silver goes through the roof they will overcome every obstacle to make production happen... it all depends on how much physical silver is goes up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $550.9K 3.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1330809 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 214996 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.