SVL 0.00% 14.5¢ silver mines limited

Where to start? Suggesting a koala in the area will prevent EIS...

1. 6,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Where to start?

Suggesting a koala in the area will prevent EIS being granted. Suggesting all locals are against the mine. Suggesting the minor amount of lead in the deposit is somehow going to mass-poison the community (if so, we must immediately evacuate every single person in Broken Hill and Mt Isa, which are much bigger lead deposits compared to a tiddler like Bowdens).

Even wearing shirts saying "Save Lue" is misinformation as it implies that Lue is under threat from the mine - a mine no more or less risky than any of the dozen or so others in the NSW Central West.

If you think misinformation statements by anti-mining activists are "not allowed" you are absolutely delusional - activists frequently slander mining and energy companies with the most ridiculous lies and misinformation and are never held to account by the media. The last decade of coal seam gas history in Qld and NSW has shown that time and time again. The Lue Action Group have been pretty reasonable by comparison, and I do understand their concerns - it's their community and they want to be sure it's safe for them and their children. It's imperative that any mining company is held to account - but you don't do that by going onto online forums and trying to spread misinformation to spook investors, like saying a koala is going to stop the EIS. It's just not true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $146.1K 1.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 3956661 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 909364 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.