MKG 0.00% 1.3¢ mako gold limited

Gold can still be a focus, but manganese can be the vehicle to...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Gold can still be a focus, but manganese can be the vehicle to get us there. Good move in my opinion as it can be a cash cow if developed.

Manganese is used to make clear glass, to strengthen, desulfurize and deoxidize steel in steel production and to reduce the octane rating in gasoline. It also is used as a black-brown pigment in paint and as filler in dry cell batteries. Its alloys help stiffen the aluminum in soft-drink cans. Interestingly INCITEC use Manganese in fertilisers as well, where it adds both soil and plant recovery.

People need to ease up a bit on the negativity and give the company a break. I would rather see them try all options before conceding. It's a tough market whether we like it of not.

I am in several goldies and almost all are performing less than ideal. It's is something I can live with as we enter the next bull cycle.

What I would like to see most is a slick presentation outlining the virtues of manganese. I think this is where we fall down a bit, as our current presentations are old school. That can be corrected though.

I am a net buyer and haven't sold a single share, and I talk with management often enough to have confidence in what I buy.

GM
    Last edited by GrumpyMonkey: 13/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $33.70K 2.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6798357 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1119374 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1537044
Last updated 13.19pm 14/05/2024 ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.