MRR 0.00% 0.9¢ minrex resources limited

To be honest, I am struggling to see how MRR is sitting at 3.5c....

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    To be honest, I am struggling to see how MRR is sitting at 3.5c. After some pretty heavy DD, I formed the view in around March that at 6.5c this was a real gem and expected it to move to a market cap in the many hundreds of millions over time, representing a 5+ bagger quite comfortably within medium term. And a real long term hold. Cornerstone investors probably formed a similar view given their commitments some time ago around the same price. Now, sitting at nearly half of that amount, when the fundamentals have only improved significantly with new discoveries and fast tracking existing plans etc - how? I accept that the market price does not always keep track with fundamentals, but present levels seem outrageously cheap. There is also the generalised pul back across lithium stocks. But even that seems to be short lived. Projections for demand have not worsened. Ferrari said over night that 40% of its sales will be EV by 2030. Demand can reasonably be expected to outstrip supply for the next decade. Am I missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $45 4.972K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6149100 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3168193 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.