EML 6.99% 99.5¢ eml payments limited

Ann: New Leadership, Operational Priorities and Strategic Review, page-89

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379

Due for an update (I thought it would have gone this week):

- update on CBI + they committed to regular reporting timelines

- enterprise wide cost optimisation (aka cut the fat on segments that they can’t launch or are high revenue & no margin( has been done by all tech companies of late with some cutting 20%-50%)

- barrenjoey strategic review (sell as a whole vs don’t sell vs sell PSCI for 1x revenue of $80m, vs sell gift cards which is the sacred cow for $400m which is 10x EBIT for G&I segment) I have left out open banking as the team there have to be commended of late in that they have been launching products and at trade shows ($4m commitment to S&M as part of acquisition ) and also using their technology to launch gift cards and other incentive programsin europe where they can’t launch GPR programs

- CEO recruitment, hopefully Kevin stays and gets on with trimming minimum 10% of costs ($14m) of which half will to bottom line due to inflation in wages from rest of company

- interest earnings update ($30m run rate as of Jan, so should be closer to $40m). Net uplift yoy of circa $10m+.

—if they can do a small 5% revenue growth next year on $230m FY23 estimated then they can expect $241m + cost optimisation + interest = $258m (+12%)underlying EBIT goes from $24m at the low point to $41m and at the high point to 51m. Any spin off of PCSIL, upside in remediation (unlikely) or relocation to Spain or Cyprus provides them with +4m in establishment fees annually + another 10% GDV growth (circa $7m+ annually),

long term holders = if you have waited this long is it better receiving $1.5-$2 today or waiting for potential remediation in early 2024? ($50m EBiT FY24 + expansion of open banking)

If you have not read Kevin’s linked in posts over the past 2-5 years + his history in turning around companies & regulatory affairs then it’s a glimpse into ‘what could be’who knows at this stage…

Not saying it will increase but for now Mr Market say $0.65

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.065(6.99%)
Mkt cap ! $373.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ $1.00 96.0¢ $2.995M 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 12196 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.