AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So the mere "fact" you have more than a few posts Imckenzie2,...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    So the mere "fact" you have more than a few posts Imckenzie2, makes your posts less of a rant and compiled with research.

I see the sunshine and lollipop crew haven't changed much, even sidelined.

Years ago and I do mean years, I was the only person brave enough to put a hand up at an AGM voting against non KPI based performance bonuses for management.

Where in a properly functioning corporate sector is a performance bonus paid on nothing other than time spent in the office.

Sure management have skin in this game albiet "suspended", however, the bulk of the skin has been "gifted" simply for holding office.

Your view seems any focus on management payslips is not justified.

I saw and still see it differently. There was very limited accountability to shareholders by the BoD in terms of remuneration.

Now, before you run to the backslap bridage for moral support, I'm not suggesting the lack of proper and prudent KPI's for management's payslips would have avoided this
    sh*t show, but we will never know what influence its had over historical milestone decisions because management's pockets were "full" either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.