AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ahhh the trolls over the years, remember when everyone was in...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Ahhh the trolls over the years, remember when everyone was in love with Michael Langford and the rage when he dipped? Those were the days...
    If anyone needs a punching bag, then go buy one. Yes it's a frustrating situation, we've been in many before.

Remember everyone, that being in the market is a spectator sport. Just because you own shares in a company, doesn't necessarily mean the bloke two seats down who hasn't any, knows less about the game than you.
    We just have skin in the game, so of course the emotional side will kick in (check my post history, I've been round the traps).

I too feel sorry for those who bought at a bad time, unfortunately rage posting on these boards won't help.

Imo- there is no way anyone has enough information at the moment to make judgements either way. If the case in the drc goes away, so will the class action (unless shareholders wanna shoot themselves in the foot). Will it happen? No idea, unless anyone has seen the most recent meeting minutes than you're guess is as good as mine.

Enjoy the holiday everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.