AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: New legal action to affirm interests in the Manono Project, page-257

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    So after multiple posts claiming AVZ will shortly be delisted and will be worth Zero Dollars, the ugly, twisted truth emerges from its evil, greedy mouth.... "If it is too much for anyone, I am happy to offer 3c per share to put you out of your misery !"

Coincidentally, that's about what AVZ was trading at as the news broke in Feb 2017 that they'd acquired the Manono Project. It sure would be nice to get in at those prices, wouldn't it, before many, many millions of dollars were spent over a 6 year period proving up the resource through to DFS and all approvals in place?

But hey! Maybe I've got him wrong, maybe he really is Mr. Nice after all, because even though he's convinced this company is going to be delisted and be worth absolutely nothing, he'd love to steal sorry, buy your shares off you. Yeah. Mister Nice.

A copy of Mr. Nice's posts claiming the coming delisting of AVZ are listed below in no particular order...

Meanwhile the invites for the 2024 delisting party are in preparation

12 Months to go and you will be back to waking up at 4am making those cappuccinos when this goes belly up #CafeLife

Dazza, You only "Made" money if you were smart enough to sell out.
    If this delists in 2024, you literally get left with 0 mate !

Each day that passes, the likelihood of that happening is only increasing IMO. $2.75B on paper, could drop to $0 in reality

393 Days until the most EPIC Delisting Party of 2024 kicks off with Drinks at the Crown

Trapped Baggies on the edge of losing everything in 12 months time ! Couldn't happen to a nicer collective IMO

6 months until Roadshow & 12 months until delisting !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.