AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"WHERE HAS DEBOSS GONE, still hiding under his LITHIUM ROCK he...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    "WHERE HAS DEBOSS GONE, still hiding under his LITHIUM ROCK he brought back with him.....?"

Mate, the last time I looked @Deboss he was driving this amazing-looking Corvette, and was waiting on delivery of his new top-of-the-range Ferrari (sorry can't tell you what colour he bought) and seemed to be chasing lots of superhot "chicky babes" all over the place. smile.png

My understanding is, he (Deboss) like Mining8, freehold, and a handful of other long-term holding, dedicated rusted-on AVZ supporters/posters, don't think it's really worth their time responding to the trolls and fools here, that wish to bait them into some meaningless dialogue just because they get lonely without their company to guide them through this boring, did I mention this 'most boring period of this entire endeavour come venture'.

I wish I also had more of their fortitude and discipline......ahh, oh well, something to work on I guess, I'll call it 'personal development', when I eventually get around to it, some others here might consider trying it on for themselves. biggrin.png jst my thrts.

SYcool.pnghave a great evening all, we are a day closer.............

Last edited by Super yacht: 05/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.