AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm not here to waste my time or criticize other peoples...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

I'm not here to waste my time or criticize other peoples investments but this is my bug-bear and why I'm a little negative:

I've been following this stock since 2017 when a mate invested heavily. He has in excess of 8M shares, a good portion of those at the capital raise of 50c, so he's in deep. He mentioned recently the cap-raise was oversubscribed 25M dollars which is just as well as that's about how much the company has left. I got caught up in the hype after many phone calls from him, eventually telling me he feels it's now "de-risked". I eventually joined the party, it was late in the show and as such I paid a high price. At this time there were know-issues (know to the company that is) going on in the background that were not disclosed, had they been I probably would not have invested. If you're buying a house and you're unaware the neighbour has a dispute over a large portion of the property border, you'd like to know about it, spurious or not. If you buy that house unaware of the problem and the neighbours claim is upheld you are not going to be happy, you're going to feel like you've been stooged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.