SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I think in regards to some of the comments here is that there is...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I think in regards to some of the comments here is that there is a difference in how people invest their monies here with Sayona.

A couple of varieties of persons here are:

Some of us have bought, and/or continuing to accumulate SYA shares as we see Sayona as a company that has much room to grow and thus a steady increase in share price over time. We buy shares for the long term and don't play the game of pip buying and selling.

Then we have other persons whom also see the same but will buy and sell with the same intention of building up the share number and retaining for a longer time period. But some of these people either in their lack of thought, or intentional thought processes will either talk up or talk down their view on SYA share prices. This is either to share their opinion on such movements, or, in more nefarious reasons hope to influence SYA's SP for personal gains.

I do not write much here, apart from trying to be positive and thanking those whom deserve such thanks. However, being here for about 1 year I have noticed that certain names behave in a manner where I am quite suspicious of what they write and for why. Such persons I believe are full time share traders/investors, thus they do have specific intentions on what they write, and how.

Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this and everyone has the right to write what they want.

In a forum such as this it is so imperative not just to read what is being put here but also try to understand it more deeply including any underlying intentions.

So, if you hear the calling of the pipes from any posters, just think twice and most especially DYOR.
    Last edited by Birty: 26/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.