ADR 12.5% 1.4¢ adherium limited

Ann: New Major Asthma Partnership with US-Based SENTA partners, page-23

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Vulcarum, my question is "So what ?" other than more evidence ADR continue to sign worthless agreements with "successful" businesses that are "strategic partners" but no apparent competancy in monitising them.

6 months in CEO, whats the SP. Record all time low even with consolidation thats quite an achievement.

I reference your 4C statement below 9 days ago..... draw your own conclusions as to whether this new guy with all his big pharma rhetoric really knows what it takes to lead a company like ADR, in the situation its in, to success ?
    Has he ever been is a situation where he may actually run out of money vs overspend his huge business unit budget or that he has had to watch every dollar of cash flow ? I love the quote - "With reimbursement in place, this is an important window of time to cement the building blocks of sustainable revenue generation– and we are well on track" part of his 4C with possibly one of the worst revenue quarters in recent reporting history - way to go !

4C Text 30th July 2024
    Adherium CEO, Dr. Paul Mastoridis, said: “I am pleased to share with you the significant progress Adherium has made this Quarter. Our strategic initiatives and partnerships have positioned us strongly in the respiratory health management sector. It is truly exciting to see our ambitions for meaningful collaboration with key industry stakeholders now taking shape, allowing us to test the capabilities of our technology and its impact in clinical practice. With reimbursement in place, this is an important window of time to cement the building blocks of sustainable revenue generation– and we are well on track.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.688K 186.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 28527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.