ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

If ADR begin to make revenue streams that are way beyond...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    If ADR begin to make revenue streams that are way beyond cashflow positive with an ongoing incline, literally forever increasing revenue, I would guarantee ADR will be taken over before any likes of dividend...

Personally I would be happy with a decent announcement, a sensitive announcement that announces something locked in providing ongoing revenue streams that are guaranteed ..

ITs all good and well to have these so called partnerships, but lets face it, money talks, no guarantees in the majority of these so call partnerships ....

Lets face it, its not that hard to get presence in the likes of pharmaceuticals while also being recommended by doctors, but its really all about marketing and advertising... I strongly believe this is where ADR are seriously lacking... They need to employ a strong IT marketing guru that knows how to put ADR's sensors on front page of any related search's . Even when the common person googles something regarding asthma then the algorithms should be in place to promote ADR via google ads etc... its really not that hard... at least budget a decent marketing online campaign .. I strongly believe if this was to happen then awareness to our sensors will increase 10 fold in a short amount of time.. eventually you will have clinics calling ADR wanting to supply and provide our products... Personally I think they are going about marketing all wrong, they seem to be relying on other companies to promote their products..

Hoping to see some serious change in the SP before years end...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.