1AD 4.17% 2.3¢ adalta limited

I agree with all your sentiments Investor901. Patience is...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    I agree with all your sentiments Investor901. Patience is important, you stand to make far more out of the options if this comes in quickly. In any event I bought the head shares as I don't really care. I'm not greedy or needy. I just see the Science and the spearheads the company is working on. I'm happy to invest where benefits to humans is a number one priority. Delivery of the malaria antibody would alter the lives of millions for the better, and it alone I believe would take us over $1. More likely multiple dollars. RLJ thanks for posting the size of the malaria market. It is huge. It would be nice to take over a large slice of that. I have also taken the step to invest in other similar companies to 1AD like RAD because I believe in the approaches to cancer therapies like i CAR- T. Again if we advance to commercialization we go multiple dollars. You have to remember malaria has been with humanity for ages and yet proves difficult to treat. The same for cancer with harsh treatments like radio and chemo therapies that can be successful or otherwise. Are we spearheading a revolution of huge proportions? Imagine if the trial results to be announced late February exceed expectations...who knows ??? But it could happen, trials might expand, fast tracking of approvals could happen. These things are possible given the newness and the advancement on a cellular level to fight some nasty diseases, all made possible because of the advancing Scientific technologies. Then watch the price. Until then I'm following the Science not the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $12.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $2.466K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 635388 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 302763 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.