HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Great to hear from you.Thanks for the feed back S&S its very...

1. VYR
    4,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    Great to hear from you.

Thanks for the feed back S&S its very comforting to hear from someone who has been posting on HGO for 7 years who has worked with Bob over many years and found him extremely determined and capable.

Lachlan has had a torturous five years and leaves after achieving what ,when he took on the job, wasn't even offered as an option by the board.

We all know how capably Lachlan has performed over the last 5 years in a company that the Board controlled by the major shareholder had set up for virtual liquidation when they sold its major asset for a Pumped Hydro Scheme and in no uncertain terms made it clear that if management wanted to continue mining they needed to find a JV partner.

He turned all that around, got the major asset back, got the support of the Board and developed the UG. Very successfully in my opinion. Unbelievable achievement.

Which leaves us now with Lachlan heading off to enjoy a well earned break with his young family travelling around Australia, hopefully adequately funded by HGO dividends, and Bob, exercising his operational skills, all fired up to earn his keep, filling the plant with high grade ore and paying big dividends.

Great to have someone whose skills are all about making the most from operations.

I'd be quivering in my boots if the new guy was a big shot with M&A ambitions hungry to get his hands on our cash flow to exercise his skills sending us to debtors prison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.