BNL 0.00% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

Joanne was very successful at acquiring leases, raising $, and...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Joanne was very successful at acquiring leases, raising $, and creating the necessary market interest to get the share price to where it is.

She failed at drilling and discovering Helium.

BNL have been extremely slow obtaining permits, securing the permits should have been a priority, it doesnt mean you have to immediately drill once the permit is granted, you can still continue to acquire land rights and delay drilling if thats the best strategy.

The other failure IMHO was why did they only apply for a single permit at a time? If it takes months to get a permit, it makes no sense why you would do it one at a time. They had 3 targets then that they should have applied for, I believe they have had plenty of time to identify the drill sites but I guess they would argue otherwise.

I have met both Trent and Joanne, Trent told me how upset he was that his reputation had been called into question over the roadside testing fiasco, I expect he will be very determined to succeed, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Time is money, they need to get as many permits as possible submitted asap, I know they are working on the original permit application again, and after talking to Joanne recently I believe this is the only permit they are actively working on. Perhaps a meaningful update from BNL is needed to clarify exactly what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.847K 249.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2239267 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2342432 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.