LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Ann: New Massive sulphide intercepts highlight scale of Mawson, page-134

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hey mate, welcome back and always value your insight. I too have been heavily invested since the iron ore Africa days. I always found it difficult to add holdings as my entry was so low but any opportunity to accumulate between 10-12c is an absolute gift and I have taken this opportunity to accumulate.

I am not the smartest guy on this forum but I know in order to make money you need to follow the smart money. Mark Creasy spent around $100m on the Fraser Range over the 40odd years he has been exploring there. NOONE can come close to his wealth of knowledge and invaluable database. LEG have access to Creasy Group experts and when they get excited you know we are on to a winner.

Creasy, IGO, Ollie all bought above 13c, if they were willing to stump up their cash and they are in this 24/7 then I’m not gonna waste more time researching as they have done it for me.

yes we are in a consolidation period, but the longer it takes the more explosive the rise will be.

sit back, buckle up and have confidence we are onto something big here. And heck, we have 3000 sqkm, I’m sure there is more than one Nova out there, and if you control 30% of the entire belt, I think your chances are pretty darn good.

how do u think the safe as houses FMG sellers felt selling last year for $8....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.587K 596.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 881804 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.