LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

Just showing that the brokers who review these stocks haven't...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Just showing that the brokers who review these stocks haven't changed their outlook on LEG. it is a speculative buy and the target price is there to show what it could reach if all the stars align. Just sharing what has been published one way or another on the company. I expect the drill to do the talking just like researchers at Euroz do. Wouldn't still be holding if I didn't think we can find the needle in the hay stack or in this case ocean as its proving elusive to do so. Nothing in this game is easy and it takes time. Patience is needed. This isn't a traders stock and I prefer some stability than the wild ride some companies go on.

Euroz statement of disclosure which states their involvement is clear on all research notes so anyone who knows what's been going on with the company will know this in any case.

Euroz Hartleys Securities declares that it has acted as underwriter to and/or arranged an equity issue in and/or provided corporate advice to Legend Mining Ltd during the last year. Euroz
    Hartleys Securities has received a fee for these services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $5.46K 474.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 945240 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.