LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Yeah I don't disagree there is some positive news on LVT and...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yeah I don't disagree there is some positive news on LVT and signing customers.
    I used to work in this area actually or a very similar lat area, application platform as a service.or aPaaS
    Livetiles is effectively building an intranet portal that has all the companies apps as tiles on one page they can click on. It incorporates a single sign On etc so that an employee can go to the one intranet and access all their apps needed for work, such as payroll, CRM, WebEx, pricing or quoting tool,finance apps etc; it will vary for each group of employees.

its not exactly a sexy product and it's software that isn't deemed essential as it is improving the productivity of its employees and requires admitting internal processes are sort of broken to the extent that change is needed. Covid 19 would have put a big brake on the spending of this kind of internal employee productivity improvement. But once covid settles and jobs increase and a shift of focus away from covid and cost cutting happens it could be good news for LVT. This still.may be 18-24 months away imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.