LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Some thoughts:New deal is definitely positive. A lot of software...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Some thoughts:

• New deal is definitely positive. A lot of software sales is done through win stories, you can bet they will leverage this new deal in conversations that will generate more deals.
    • ACV 53k is lower than I thought tbh.
    • However, as I've said before the multiplier for this company is very low.
    • Take the Microsoft thing with a grain of salt. I manage my company's MSFT co-sell partnership for APAC, I can tell you exactly what it is.
    • You get in at a certain tier which means you have to pay a X% of your TCV to MSFT (which means you lose revenue as the partner).
    • The MSFT sellers get X% quota relief plus Y% additional quota relief depending on internal bonuses which are awarded to top performing co-sell partners.
    • The idea is that sellers will help the partner because they get quota relief. The reality is when your ACV is 53k they will generally not pay much attention to you, and if you manage to win a deal then they still get quota relief even if they didn't help so there's literally only gain and no risk to MSFT.
    • Having said that, there are a few individuals who will collaborate with you, it's a case-by-case and relationship basis. I guarantee 1,000 sellers are not being trained to sell LVT. More likely, there are a few internal showcases or enablement sessions to a broad audience of MSFT employees, and SOME of these people may want to work with you whereas most will not. I know this because I've done exactly the same thing.
    • Caveat to all of this is the announcement says over 50% of deals originate from MSFT. That's interesting to me, but I also have a feeling it's skewed because LVT is on MSFT's infrastructure and closely tied to their products (Teams, Sharepoint) whereas our software is not.

Overall, good announcement. If they can continue to close deals and capitalise on the current WFH environment they will deliver good value. Like I've said before, not a rocketship tech stock but a slow and steady performer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.