IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: New mimotope cancer vaccine results published, page-18

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    stewar1t: "Why is this announcement not price sensitive?"

stewar1t/others: It is so ODD: Just some time ago on another stock that I am holding there was an announcement that was marked "price sensitive" but that in my personal view did NOT really deserve that "denomination" at all.

However, I do CLEARLY PREFER an announcement that is judged to be NOT price sensitive but IN FACT IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT !!!!
    As everyone should know by now, the ASX does not really VALUE Imugene correctly at all. As 'unbelievable' keeps pointing out, IMU should be trading at a MUCH, MUCH higher value already for some time now...
    Eventually, even the ASX will wake-up to the obvious potential here. Perhaps some stronger buying (in the next few days from overseas?) will help that process along a bit.

The BIGGEST RISK is that with the IMU share-price still being that 'stupidly' LOW, a take-over offer would start from far too low a 'starting point' !! NOT that I do hope such to come about very soon - but one just never knows.

IMUGENE is becoming de-risked further and further and BIG PHARMA/big biotech companies will not be fully asleep for ever either. JIMHO, of course.

All the best to all IMU holders and buyers.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.