TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

It is crazy.. They just continually kick goals but the macro "no...

1. 550 Posts.
    It is crazy.. They just continually kick goals but the macro "no love for iron ore" is killing everyone..

I would have thought with the DSO announcement which basically reduces their capital needs dramatically would have been a turning point in stock sentiment. Basically the itabirite needs a basic benefaction plant (given the soft nature of the material is not excessive cost-wise) to bring the product up to a premium grade. However, now with a DSO find, they can use the profit from that to fund the capital needed for the plant.

With sealed roads etc so close by this should be becoming a very cheap project to get off the ground. How cheap I am keen to see more details on this in the coming months once the port access costs are known (which I guess should be soon)

Reality is they should be able to have a working mine on the back half of CY16 which hopefully is post the bottom of the iron ore price (remember they have a premium product so will get a % more per tonne).

Good progress to the team... This must be one of the best juniors in iron ore on the ASX right now?

Do Your Own Research. This is not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.