TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Telamelo, Can't agree with you more.. Upsides in my mind...

1. 550 Posts.
    Telamelo,
    Can't agree with you more..
    Upsides in my mind include:
    1) There seems to be a lot more exploring that can be done on the ground they have today and every time they seem to turn over a rock they find something new.
    2) They have a nice potential DSO to kick start the whole project.. They now need to do a quick drilling program to firm that up (If you look at some of the comparable formations (shown in their slidedeck) there could be quite a bit of ore there.
    3) The DSO will allow for the investments in plant to get to the Itabirite up to 65%+ grade. (Premium)
    4) Two stage transport plan allows cheap startup and then solutions when volume is there.
    5) Port Access via Monrovia Wisco facility (which must be provided and was a part of the Wisco MDA)
    6) Stable government, mining friendly which is trying to rebuild projects quickly since Ebola.
    7) Potential production at the end of next year which should have seen a number of high cost players knocked out of the market..
    and best of all
    8) Production costs to Port which look to be well south of the current iron ore price.

All in all a very nice emerging project......

Now Wayne needs to focus on getting this great message out....

DYOR, Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.