GAL 1.85% 27.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Interesting çurlym ....... Öne only puts their head where an...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Interesting çurlym ....... Öne only puts their head where an angel fears to tread"!

With or without skin in the game, makes no difference as to what an exploration program may or may not reveal..

With so many emotional comments being made on this Forum, it is understandable why there are so many "Burnt Baggies" on this site. I feel sorry for them, but, investment decisions are made by individuals; and too many are made by and judged by comments as we see on HC.

What a shame !

ASX:GAL have a MarCap well & truly above the reality of their current program IMO, from more than ~50 years of exploration & development that I have experienced. Somewhere around the $70M mark would be be a fair and reasonable assessment at this stage of exploration.

I have been in & out of GAL many times, I still sit on the side having preserved Capital and gained some wonderful trades, but that is just how I work.

A couple of historical articles, I will insert them below, they may just wake a few up and, remove their emotions from investing. Maybe not, as some people on this forum have a faith in the MD beyond criticism, I cant help that.

I just found this comment by Ben Richards amazing !!!

What did he say ........ "“They still haven’t found the source rock, which is often the highest grade and most attractive part of a mining discovery

I nearly fell out of my chair ! What does he know about Exploration and Source Mineralization? Not a whole lot by the look of it. What an absolute wayward statement, but, there needs to be someone who can add some positivity to GAL at present.

I will insert a couple of clips below, historical, yes, but our history in our old WMC and some exploration outcomes below tells a story, Geoscience does not change, only those who find it easier to drive to an Exploration Project rather than walk.

Today, according to the Millenials, Ïf you cant drive to the project area, and, with mobile phone coverage, there is nothing there.
    Anyway, some historical research/exploration outcomes below.

GLTAH
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5053/5053005-318ad045166c6380eb1b3c110092305e.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5053/5053008-068e37cde5711f06a2237f9ad5c78f9f.jpg
    Yes, the research done by Richard Mazzucchelli, our great WMC Geochemist !
    Great research opportunities for anyone who wants to follow up on previous work done around the Jikmberlana area.

But, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $30.12K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 29907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 179597
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.